Sunday, July 31, 2022

July WIPocalypse


 This month's question is: What five patterns do you really want to purchase (or start) right now?

 


 Bigfoot Bunch and Abonimable Bunch by Plum Street.  I have both of this kitted up and ready to go.  I want to make these for my sister.  I have 14 ct aida so they might end up to big for a pillow but I am thinking maybe a flatfold.  I have never stitched a Plum Street before.  Hoping to start yet this year some time.

I bought this hedge hog kit and would like to start this one soon too.

Hello Autumn  is also all kitted up and ready to go.

I have been wanting to stitch one of these for quite a while.  I just need to pick one and get it kitted up.  I think I am leaning towards stitching the squirrel first.

And here is what I have been stitching on this month:

Crane Paradise working on finishing page 3.

Dandelion Fairy Kingdom by HAED.  I usually just stitch on this one Friday, Saturdays and Sundays. But in July I took part in the Full Coverage Tour De France challenge.  I went for the yellow jersey and put in 3,356 stitches by 7/23/22.  I have continued to stitch on this piece.  During the challenge I finished page 12 and made good progress on page 13.  I would like to finish page 13 in August.

I also took part in the Magazine Monthly Challenge Acrostic.  I picked Freedom for the theme piece. 277 stitches working on the F and then all of the backstitching will begin.

Possum Song I worked on this one also for the Magazine Monthly Challenge.  Almost have the circle completed and then I can begin the possum in the middle.

To Everything There is a Season was also worked on for the Magazine Monthly Challenge.  This one uses quite a few dmc varigated colors

Hodge Podge Soup is getting closer to a finish.  This was also part of the Magazine Monthly Challenge.

I also started Owl #5 part of Bright Owl Quintet from Cross Stitch & Needlework Sept 2014. This was also part of the Magazine Monthly Challenge.   Great Niece #5 is due the end of August.  I hope to get this one done so I can fully finish Owl #4 and Owl #5.

Butterfly Fairy Night was the last piece in my Magazine Monthly Challenge.  I am still struggling with this one.  151 stitches.  It is on my list to work on again in August.


 

Give Thanks to God Sampler.  Worked on this one for one day.

I had a rainy Sunday afternoon and worked on Princess and the Dragon by Teresa Wentzler.  Working on a section with alot of blended colors.  I have alot of Teresa Wentzler patterns in my stash.  Bought during the time everyone was stitching on a Wentzler.

In July I had 3 days of no stitching.  In August I go back to only Stitching on Dandelion Fairy Kingdom on the weekends and stitching projects on my August Magazine Monthly challenge.  We are going camping for a week in August.  I will take a few projects to work on.













1 comment:

Claudette497 said...

You've made wonderful progress on all kinds of pieces!