Tuesday, June 28, 2022

June WIPocalypse

 This month we are to recap our progress.  

I started the year with 11 WIPs.  I had 4 new starts in January.  So far I have finished 4 projects so I am holding steady at 11 WIPs.

This month I worked on the following projects:

Crane Paradise - working on the flowers/bushes on the left of the crane.

Dandelion Fairy Kingdom.  Working on page 12. There was a large block of color in her forehead and I made alot of progress  But I am back to the confetti now.  Signing up to participate in Full Coverage Fanatics Tour De France challenge.  I am going to try an stitch 3,356 stitches in July.  That should get this page done and a good start on the next page.

Freedom.  I finished the R and started on the F.  Could this be another finish in 2022?

Possum Song.  Making my way around.  Hoping it matches up so I can start on the possum in the center.

Princess and the Dragon by Teresa Wentzler.  I really enjoy stitching on this one. This chart was published in Cross Stitch Collection and is so much easier to read than some of her other charts I own. Still a long way to go on this one.

To Everything There is a Season.  This one has some DMC Varigated threads in it.  I am enjoying this one too.  

Hodge Podge Soup.  Took this one camping and made some good progress.  We try and go camping once a month for a few days.  

And here is a picture of our camper.  We have been to Cera Sports and Recreation Campground, Chain of Lake State Park and Hueston Woods State Park.  We may skip July as we have a week of camping planned for August.

Give Thanks to God Sampler.  Completed another row.  Another project I am enjoying.

Actually I enjoy stitching on all my projects except for Butterfly Fairy Night.


Plans for July include completing 3,356 stitches on Dandelion Fairy Kingdom, starting Owl #5, and hopefully stitching on Freedom, Hodge Podge Soup, Possum Song, Butterfly Fairy Night and To Everything there is a Season.












1 comment:

Claudette497 said...

Great projects! We're barely halfway through the year so it looks like you'll have a few more finishes for sure!