Sunday, August 28, 2022

August WIPocalypse

 Question of the Month: Have you been participating in gatherings via online chats (Zoom, Google Meet, etc) during the COVID pandemic? If so, what have been the best formats in your opinion?

I have not participated in any online stitching related gatherings.  But I have been using WebEx for work and have trained 4 new employees remotely.  Starting on my 5th employee.

Here are the projects I stitched on this month:

Owl #5 from Cross Stitch & Needlework Sept 2014.  Great Niece is due anytime now.  I need to finish this one so I can then fully finish Owl #4 and Owl #5

Dandelion Fairy Kingdom.  Getting ready to move the scroll rods tonight to finish up the bottom of page 13.  I have completed 22,500 stitches in 2022.  

Butterfly Fairy Night - I put in 144 stitches.  Again I am off somewhere and have to compensate which is another reason I am not enjoying this project.

Princess & the Dragon.  I really enjoy stitching on this one.  Even the blends do not bother me.

Crane Paradise. 312 stitches put in.

Hodge Podge Soup.  Took this one with me for a week of camping.  I only stitched on it 2 days.  I was sick most of the time with a bad cold.  Took a COVID test when I got home and it came up positive.  But the symptoms are the ones I usually get with a cold.  So staying in and away from people for a few more days.  If I have COVID then I have infected the whole campground.

Next month I am participating in Magazine Monthly Magazine ABCingo challenge.  I will have 5 new starts and 13 wips.

I am in countdown mode for retirement.  10 months to go.







1 comment:

jocondine said...

So many lovely stitchings. I hope you feel better now and can't wait to see your October plans, it looks like a busy schedule. Have fun with it! xxx