Thursday, June 2, 2022

May WIPocalypse

 I had two finishes this Month - Cats Paw and Reindeer Ornament.


I also worked on the following projects:

Crane Paradise working on completing this crane with the up raised wings.


Dandelion Fairy Kingdom.  Lots of progress was made 3,282 stitches as this page has alot of large blocks of color.

Freedom.  The R is almost done and then I will just have the F and alot of backstitching.

Homestead Harvest. More progress is being slowly made.

Possum Song hoping the circle will meet up.

Princess and the Dragon  put a few more stitches in.  Hoping to work on this one more in June

To Everything there is a Season.  I put in 554 stitches on this one. It will be back out in June for more progress.

Hodge Podge Soup.  this one will also be back out in June.  I would like to push to have this one finished next.


This months question was: Retreats and seminars – have you ever been to any stitching events? If so, tell us about them!  I have not been to a retreat or seminar. I would like to attend one some day.

Plans for June - complete my June Magazine Monthly challenge Acrostic, finish Hodge Podge Soup, Start Owl #5.  










No comments: