Monday, March 1, 2021

February WIPocalypse

 This month's question is what SAL's are you participating in.  I am doing the 21,000 in 2021 with Full Coverage Fanatics and the Stitch around Iceland challenge also with Full Coverage Fanatics.  So far this year I have completed stage 10 stitching around Iceland and 6,713 stitches towards the 21,000.  I am using my Dandelion Fairy Kingdom piece for both of these stitch alongs.

So here is my progress on Dandelion Fairy Kingdom.  I am close to a page finish.

I also stitched on the following projects this month:

Faces of Faery 90.  So close to finishing page 5.  I missed one day of stitching this month and it was during the rotation for this piece.

Crane Paradise.  Lots of white and grey in this one.


Mingle and Jingle.  Finished one gnome and started on the next one.


Put 4 days into Butterfly Fairy Night.  I stitched the right hand corner which looks like it is not lining up with the left corner.  Hoping it is just the picture.  I will check and hopefully it is ok and will not need ripped out.  As that would probably banish this one for quite some time.

I also got some stash in February:

I got this chart from stash unloading.  I think the colors appealed to me. 

I have joined a fabric of the month club at Rogue Stitching.  I chose only the even months so every other month starting in February and this is the piece I received  It is a beautiful color. 18ct 

We have been working on re-doing the living room.  New paint and curtains.  We just need new flooring and this room will be done and on to the Kitchen.

Looking forward to March as it is a longer month and full of family birthdays.








1 comment:

Sandy said...

I've been following you for several years and I'm aways amazed at your projects. they look great, can't wait to see all your progress this year.