Monday, March 29, 2021

March WIPocalypse

 Even though this was a longer month, I got off my rotation.  I had all of the cross stitching done on Harvest and thought I could get it finished if I gave it extra stitching time in March.  But it is still not done.  I did not take a picture as it is hard to see the back stitching on the black.  When it is truly finished I will post a picture..

Dandelion Fairy Kingdom gets the most attention each month.  I finished page 6 on 3/9/12 and started working on page 7.

I worked on Freedom at the beginning of the Month and started on the next letter E.

I also worked on Crane Paradise.  Finishing up page 5 and six and moving over to page 2.

Question of the Month: What is your process for working on WIPs? Are you a one-at-a-time stitcher, a rotation stitcher, or something else? I started out stitching as a one at a time stitcher.  I have always liked large projects and would get bored and put down my stitching for months.  Since finding the stitching world on the internet I changed to a rotation stitcher.  It helps me keep from being bored with a project.  I have changed how I handle my rotation and now work on my focus piece - Dandelion Fairy Kingdom on Friday, Saturday and Sunday as I usually get more stitching time on those days.  Then Monday - Thursday I work on a different piece each week.  I only have 7 wips so they get touched quite a few times with this rotation.





1 comment:

Katie said...

Great work on everything!