Sunday, February 26, 2017

February WIPocalypse

This month I only stitched on one project, Little Fairies at Play.  I was so close to finishing page 10 at the end of January that I kept working on this project.  I thought I would finish page 10 earlier in the month of February.  But the number of days I am actually stitching keeps getting smaller.  My goal for 2017 was to stitch every day.  But I blew that the first week of January.

I did manage to finish page 10 on February 23.

This puts me at 50% done. 

I am moving on to another project in my rotation for a week.  Then back to this one as it is my focus piece.  I don't know why HAED's are so addictive but they are.

This month we are to talk about what other stitches we enjoy besides the basic cross stitch.  I do enjoy back stitching because it tends to bring the project to life.  And I do save it to the end so it also  signals I am almost done with project.  No back stitching on  HAEDs.

With the last week of warm weather my tulips are up (no buds yet) and my tree buds have opened.  It is now cold again.  Waiting to see what affect this will have on the flowers and trees.

10 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

This is coming right along...I dearly love this...Beautiful Progress

Happy Stitching
Linda K

Rachel said...

Congratulations on reaching the 50% mark. I love watching your progress on this one as it's so colourful. I hope you find a few more stitching hours in March. :)

Justine said...

Congrats on your 50% achievement!

Renee said...

Beautiful progress! HAEDs are addictive, aren't they?

Katie said...

Fantastic progress. This weather has been crazy. I hope our flowers and trees are all okay. The field next door to our property is full of tree frog chirps. I bet they are cold now. I agree with you HAEDs are addictive.

Sara said...

Threat progress on your HAED, 50% is an accomplishment!

Bekah said...

Great to be done a page and to be so far through in this project! I love each of the little motifs coming to life!

Angela S said...

Congrats on your page finish! I love watching this grow. :)

Cathy said...

Lovely stitching! I look forward to seeing the progress on this one!
Cathy

Heather said...

Lovely progress!