Monday, January 30, 2017

January WIPocalypse

 This month I worked on 3 of my projects Faces of Faery 90.Almost have page 1 done.
 Little Fairies at Play.  Close to finishing page 10.  I had hoped to have it done before the end of January but that is not going to happen.  Maybe I will get it finished in February.
Garden of Faith Hope and Love.  I took this one to Rochester NY earlier in the month.  I got alot done on it during my hotel stay.


This month we are to talk about the SAL's we participate in.  WIPocalypse is the only stitch along I participate in.  I am a slow stitcher and doubt I could keep up on any other stitch alongs.

5 comments:

katjakay said...

Faces of Fairy looks beautiful, good luck on your maybe February finish

Bekah said...

Great progress on the two Haeds. Faces of faery has such cute little motifs

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely progress on your projects :o)

Katie said...

Beautiful progress on each one!

Heather said...

Beautiful progress!