Monday, March 27, 2017

WIPocalypse March

This month I only worked on two projects.

 Little Fairies at Play I started on page 11.
Butterfly Fairies Night.  More progress was made.  I am having a hard time finding time to stitch!

This month's question is:  Question of the Month – What stitchy blogs, groups, or flosstubes do you follow and why?  I have quite a few stitching blogs in my favorites that I read.  I have watched one flosstube but just do not have time to watch them. On Facebook I am part of the Heaven  and Earth Design Group.  I love watching everyone's progress and seeing new patterns.  Also on Facebook I am part of the Hoosier Stitchers Group which is for stitchers from Indiana.


3 comments:

The Crafty Princess said...

They both look lovely Cathy. It's a shame you haven't had much time stitch lately. They both appear to be fun to stitch. Hope you find some time in the future for some stitchy me time.

xo Alicia

Katie said...

Beautiful progress on both pieces.

Bekah said...

Lovely work on both projects!