Monday, December 29, 2014

I stayed up late last night to finish Joy.  It is ready to be mailed off.  I don't think I will get page 6 finished on Little Fairies at Play.  I will give it a try.

I left early this morning to take my son to Ball State. 1 1/2 hr drive to spend 5 minutes in Admissions.  He should hear tomorrow if he is admitted and can start the next step in getting ready to go to Ball State.  Classes start next Monday 1/5.  From Ball State we went to White Castle.  So we were munching on burgers by 9:15 am.  Then back to Ft Wayne and Walmart to buy all of the items needed for dorm life.  We were back home by 12:30pm.  200 miles.  And I get to do it all over again possibly Friday if he has to go back to meet with counselor to sign up for classes etc.  Then back again on Sunday to move into the dorm.

4 comments:

Shebafudge said...

It looks fab! The recipient is very lucky. xx

Suz said...

Beautiful piece!

And wow, I was tired just reading about your trip! :)

Unknown said...

Looks great. Happy new year to you.

Rachel said...

Your latest project is gorgeous Cathy. Well done! Good luck with the potential driving next week - not a trip I envy you! :)