Tuesday, December 30, 2014

End of year

 I am posting a day early as I won't get any stitching time in tomorrow or time on the computer.  I did not get page 6 finished on Little Fairies at Play.  Just too much going on now to find alot of stitching time.  I go back to Ball State Friday to finish enrolling my son.  Then move him into the dorm on Sunday.  Then for the first time in my life I will be living alone.  And broke.  lol  So I should have alot more stitching time.
 Here is my ort jar at the end of the year.  It was to the top but I mashed it down.
I will be updating my WIPocalypse page and creating my 2015 page.  I like having all of my stitching progress in one place that I can quickly look at. 

2 comments:

jhm said...

I hope the weather will hold off to get your son to Ball State and you home again safely.

Keep stitching! I enjoy seeing your work.

Jackie
http://needleworkerssamplings.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Happy New Year!