Monday, December 8, 2014

 I made more progress on my Joy quilt square.  It is moving right along.  I am switching back to Little Fairies at Play this week with the hopes of getting page 6 done before the end of the year.  I am off on Mondays and between housework and Christmas shopping I hope to get alot of stitching done today.
Got my tree put up Saturday afternoon.  Back in the kitchen again.  I spend alot of time in the kitchen and it is nice to look at and I don't lose any seating in the living room this way.  When the plumber came to install my new hot water heater 2 wks ago he said "Hey aren't you the lady who had the Christmas Tree in the kitchen last year".  lol  I guess that is not a bad thing to be remembered for.

3 comments:

Heather said...

We have two trees this year. We do one in the living room and one in the bedroom and yep they're both full sized lol

Katie said...

Love your progress. So pretty. Love your Christmas tree. I agree not a bad way to be remembered haha.

Shebafudge said...

Gorgeous progress! I love your tree, it's very pretty. xx