Sunday, March 9, 2014

I am so close to having all of the cross stitching done on this piece.  Just a little area to go all of the same color.   I thought with 2 nights left in my rotation I would get it done.  Friday night I sat down to stitch put a few stitches in and fell asleep.  Saturday night I sat down and put a few more stitches in and fell asleep.  I am so close on this one.  There is some backstitching to do also.  I think my next rotation should finish it up as long as I can stay awake. 

It was a very busy week.  We had an open house Saturday afternoon for my father's 80th Birthday. I dropped my son off at 7:30 in the morning to take the SAT and was in constant motion until 5:30 when we got back to my house.  Then I had to do dishes and bake a birthday cake for my son whose 18th birthday was also on Saturday.

Today I am taking my son out for lunch for his birthday along with my daughter and her husband.  Then back to my house for cake.

I did stop into my LNS yesterday morning to pick up my daughter and son-in-law's diplomas that I had framed.  I wandered around again looking at patterns but only ended up buying some floss that I needed for a project I am kitting up and a few small pieces of fabric.  I have so much in my stash that I want to stitch and a large box of finished pieces that need framed that I just couldn't buy any more patterns.


2 comments:

Shelleen said...

Like the colors in this piece. Good luck on finishing it in the next rotation

Miss Lilly said...

Beautiful work. This design is lovely