Sunday, November 3, 2013

 I was off work Monday and the weather was beautiful.  I took a walk around the neighborhood and this is one of the beautiful trees I saw.  Then the rainy weather moved in for Halloween.  The trees that were green on Monday have now changed to their fall colors.  The hard rains and wind have blown down alot of leaves.  I hope to spend this afternoon out raking the leaves in my backyard.  Still plenty more to come down.
I worked on Little Fairies at Play this week.  I was really in the zone and did 1900 stitches.  Page 4 is half way done.  I hope to be able to move my scroll rods next time.  I really feel like keeping it out and working on it for another week.  I am the master of my rotation so I guess I will wait and see what I decide to do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shebafudge said...

Wow, just look at that tree! How gorgeous!

Your fairies is looking lovely too. It's really coming on now :)