Sunday, November 10, 2013

I worked on my Cat Cushion this past week.  I did move the scroll rods and this is the bottom of the piece.  No more need to move the scroll rods again until it is finished.  I made ok progress this week considering the other interruptions in my stitching time.  I got the call Wednesday that my new windows were in and they would be installed Friday!  That meant moving furniture out of the way and taking down curtains.  All of which revealed more dirt and clutter that needed cleaning.

It took them 4 hours to put in my windows Friday.  I spent that time outside with my son raking leaves.  We filled 10 bags.  I then began once again cutting down the grape vine that runs along my back fence.  I cleared 2 fence sections.  Once the window men left I began washing down the kitchen walls.  I decided to multi task and threw my living room curtains into the wash.  When I removed them from the dryer (delicate cycle) they had melted together.  So Saturday was spent with my daughter shopping for new curtains.  I ended up with new curtains for the living room, kitchen and my bedroom.

I am now waiting on my new garage door.  The rest of the winter months will be filled with indoor cleaning.  Lots of walls to wash and more junk to clear.

No comments: