Sunday, October 27, 2013

I made more progress on Surely Goodness and Mercy.  I am ready to move the scroll rods again and begin on the last half which is all alphabet so it should move quickly.  Then there is alot of backstitching and adding elements to the garden that need done.  I am starting to look over my list of projects and make plans for next year.  I might have alot of starts.

I got a quote for a new garage door yesterday and ordered it.  So soon I will have new windows and a new garage door.  I am also making a list of the indoor projects I can do this winter (non-stitching lol).  I should stay busy and out of trouble.

I saw Steven Curtis Chapman, Laura Story and Jason Grey in concert last night.  3 1/2 hours!  Excellent concert.

My daughter is coming for lunch today.  I am looking forward to spending time with her.

1 comment: