Sunday, June 30, 2024

June WIPocalypse

 Question of the Month:  Half-year recap:  How are you doing with your goals so far this year?

I have had 5 finishes and made good progress and the pieces I want to see finished this year.  So I guess I am doing ok.  5 no stitching days for me in the month of June.  Here is what I worked on:

HC Anderson Fairy Tale SAL by Cloudsfactory.  I finished the June installment.  These parts seem to take me all month to finish.  It always comes down to the last few days of the month.


 

Crane Paradise  I put in another 569 stitches.  I tried to move the scroll rods and just don't have enough fabric on the bottom to keep it tight.  I think I will have to take it off and finish it up with a hoop.

Unplug &Go Outside got another 505 stitches

Dandelion Fairy Kingdom - I tried to fill in alot of confetti stitches so that I would have large chunks to do for the Tour De France challenge in Full Coverage Fanatics.  It started on 6/29 and so far I am up to date.

QS Magic Island by HAED.  I am getting close to finishing page 1.  Maybe it will happen in July.

Autumn Sampler 518 more stitches.

Joy Seasonal Heart.  This one was my travel piece since it was one color.  3 days of work.  I might get this one finished this year.

Folk Reindeer most of his head is completed.

Hello Autumn I began working on the red truck

Homestead Harvest got 100 more stitches.

I also fully finished two pieces that I finished stitching in 2023.  Abominable Bundle and Bigfoot Bunch.  I framed them with no glass and gave them to my sister for her birthday.


For July I will be working on keeping up with the Tour de France challenge and the July Magazine Monthly Acrostic.











No comments: