Sunday, August 29, 2021

August WIPocalypse


 Here is the progress I made in August:


Cats Paw from Treasures in Needlework, Premiere Issue.  Started 8/18/21.  Working on the border.


Crane Paradise.  Moved the scroll rods again.

Dandelion Fairy Kingdom.  Still working on page 8.

Freedom.  Finished up an E.  Only two more letters left and alot of backstitching

Let's Mingle and Jingle.  Only one more Gnome to go.


Butterfly Fairy Night.  Slowly making some progress.

I finished my first Owl.  I added the name and birth date of my great nephew.  2 more to go.

And here is the start on my second Owl.  

Topic(s) for August: Which of your project finishes made you the most proud? The most relieved?

I think I am most proud of my Little Fairies at Play by HAED.  It is my largest finish and took me the most time- 8 years.

I will have several new starts to hopefully show in September as I have joined the Magazine Monthly Challenge facebook group.









1 comment:

Sandy said...

Beautiful work. I love the Cranes can't wait to see that one finished, it will be studding.