Sunday, June 27, 2021

June WIPocalypse


 It is hard to believe the year is half over already.  I didn't get as much stitching done as I would like but I did have a few finishes.


Crane Paradise showed up in my rotation and I got 693 stitches in.  Page 6 was finished (except for back stitching) and I continue on page 2.


Dandelion Fairy Kingdom I finished page 7 and started on page 8.  I found I had stitched about 200 stitches in the wrong color.  Not sure how that happened as while stitching I thought the color looked off but kept checking the key and I had the right color.  Next day I checked again and saw the correct color number.  So that meant a night spent picking out the wrong color and putting back in the correct color.

Faces of Faery 90 was a finish on 6/7/21.  It Still needs washed and ironed.  Took me 6 years to finish this one.  I feel I have a better rotation in place now and could get one this sized finished a little quicker.

I worked some more on Freedom by Joan Elliott.  

I continued stitching on my owl which will be made into a hanging with the name and birth date of my great nephew.  I still need to stitch 2 more for my two new great nieces so I need to get going on these or I may never catch up.


I finished the Toad Scissor Fob on 6/9/21.  This is my third finish for 2021 so I think I am doing pretty good.

Looking over the projects I planned to start in 2021 I think the only one that may get started is Cat's Paw.  I have not even kitted the rest.  I have kitted a few others that caught my eye.  It was my birthday this month and I have not started anything new for my birthday yet.  I had alot of non stitching days in June.








1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love the Cranes. Congrats on the finishes!!