Saturday, March 28, 2020

WIPocalypse March

Another good month of stitching. We did go to Florida for a week to visit my mother-in-law.  So I had a week of no stitching.  Here are my progress pictures:

Little Fairies at Play finished page 21 2,926 stitches.  3 more partial pages to go and it will be done.  I hope to have it finished by June.


Dandelion Fairy Kingdom another 2,006 stitches on page 2. I should finish up page 2 in April.  I am using this piece for my 20,000 stitches in 2020 on Full Coverage Fanatics.

Jingle Bell Pals - I worked on this on Friday while I was taking an on line class.  Getting closer to a finish.

I finished this on 3/4/20 from the Home for the Holidays leaflet by Sue Hillis

I made a trip to my local LNS last Saturday while the stores were all open.  I picked up more patterns for my stash:

  I picked this one to remind me of my trip to Florida.  We saw alot of beautiful Flamingos.
 I saw this one in the discount box and thought of my friend Katie.  I remember her stitching this one on "big girl" fabric.
 And I had to get this one as it seemed to go with the Heron.
 Love gnomes.  My LNS had this one on their facebook page.
 Another Gnome.  When I got home with this leaflet I found I had two copies of it.  I checked my receipt and I was charged for both copies.  So I am giving the second copy away  Just leave a comment saying you want to stitch the Gnomes with your email address.  I will pick a winner on 4/28/20
 This one jumped into my hands.
And another one that reminds me of our Florida vacation.

This month's WIPocalypse question is:

Have you ever adopted a piece from someone else or gave up a piece to someone else? Which piece and why?  Many years ago one of my co-workers asked me to finish stitching a piece she had started - Guardian Angel.  I did finish it and gave it back to her.






4 comments:

Beth in IL said...

What a great friend to stitch an abandoned piece, especially Guardian Angel!

OhSewCrafty said...

Lovely progress, how exciting that you're closing on a finish for Little Fairies. Wonderful new stash too!

Katie said...

Beautiful stitching. Great new purchases. Ohhh that Blue Heron. I really wish I could find that darn piece and finish it. I figure I'll find it when we move. I lost it when we moved here. I know I just stashed it somewhere....safe. Please enter me into your drawing. I love gnomes. Stay safe in these crazy times.

اوائل الرياض said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.