Friday, November 30, 2018

November WIPocalypse

 This month I worked on Dandelion Fairy. 1,900 stitches
 And of course I worked on Little Fairies at Play on the Weekends  2,456 stitches.  I hope to finish page 14 by the end of December.
And my Orts lots of shades of blues, pinks and purples from both projects.


Question of the month is what new stitches or techniques did you learn this month?  Nothing new for me.  I am still enjoying just cross stitching.  I find it relaxing.  I have in the past attempted to stitch on linen and use different stitches.  Not for me.  That project is a UFO.  


3 comments:

Katie said...

Great job on both pieces. I don't blame you. I don't enjoy stitching on linen either. I just don't like the look of it.

The Crafty Princess said...

Beautiful progress! I love the colours you are working with on both these pieces.
xo Alicia

OhSewCrafty said...

The purple tones in Dandelion are gorgeous and Little Faires has such amazing detail. Best of luck with your page finish!