Sunday, February 25, 2018

WIPocalypse February

I know I am a few days early but I don't have as much time during the week.

I have made some good progress since last month.

 I finished Summer Sensation on 1/30/18 just days after the January WIPocalpse. My first finish of 2018.
 After finishing Summer Sensation I picked Faces of Faery 90 to work on.  I finished page 1 and am working on page 2.  I hope to get this one done before the end of 2018.
Little Faires at Play I did another 1,287 stitches.  I am participating with the Facebook group Full Coverage Fanatics 1200 stitches a month challenge.  I wasn't sure I was going to be able to keep up but I have been able to work on this project just on the weekends in the evenings and get my stiches in.  That leaves me evenings during the week to work on other projects.

I did watch the Olympics on and off but did not participate in any Olympic stitch alongs.

4 comments:

Michelle Garrette said...

Congrats on your finish. It’s beautiful! And way to go on that 1200 Stitches challenge for Full Coverage Fanatics!

Katie said...

Beautiful finish. Major Congrats!! Great job with your WIPs too.

Sandy said...

Congrats on your finish of Summer Sensation. It looks great. Love your other projects too, can't wait to see more, always enjoy reading your blog.

OhSewCrafty said...

Gorgeous finish, those flowers are so vibrant and welcome on a cool grey day! Great progress on your Full Coverage projects too.