Sunday, March 25, 2018

March WIPocalypse

I think I have found my grove and have my stitching set up where I can stitch every night while watching tv.

 I continued working on Faces of Faery 90.
And Little Fairies at Play I have finished page 11 and started page 12.  I am still short some stitches for my monthly 1,200 goal.  Hope to reach 1,200 by the end of tonight.

I have decided on a rotation for 2018.  I will stitch on the weekends Little Fairies at Play to get my 1,200 stitches in a month.  If I am short the last week of the month I will continue stitching on Little Fairies at Play.  Then during the week I will stitch on my monthly project.  In April I am going to switch to Butterfly Fairy Night with the hopes of making good progress.  Then Freedom will be up in May.  We are traveling to Florida in May and Freedom is more portable.  Then in June I might do a new start.

This month's question is what new designers or stitching tools/gadgets have you discovered.  I just stitch what catches my eye and I am mostly  stitching from the patterns/magazines I have in my stash.  Just buying the supplies needed to stitch already owned patterns.   I did just buy a needle threader (basic one from Meijers).  I am really enjoying having help threading my needles.

4 comments:

Renee said...

Both projects are lovely!

Katie said...

Great work. Good luck with your rotation.

The Crafty Princess said...

Both projects are coming along nicely. I think your rotation sounds like a great plan. Good luck with it.
xo Alicia

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Both of your Projects are really coming along....I always sit at night, watch TV, and Stitch on my main project.

Happy Stitching XX

Linda K, Buttercup