Sunday, July 30, 2017

WIPocalypse July

Again not alot of stitching got done this month. 

 Summer Sensation I work on in my bedroom.  A little more progress since last month.  Most nights I seem to be reading lately.
Little Fairies at Play.  A few more stitches put in.  Usually on stitch for about an hour on Saturdays on this piece.

This month we are to talk about our oldest WIP and newest WIP.  Well my oldest WIP that I do work on is Little Fairies at Play.  I started this on in November of 2011.

My newest WIP is Freedom by Joan Elliott a kit I purchased on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  I started this one in August of 2015.  Here is the last progress picture I have of it.
Looks like I last worked on it in December 2016.

What do I do with my time if I am not stitching?  Work takes up the biggest chunk  then I did the following in July:

 Marched in the Three Rivers Festival parade carrying the banner for the Motoring Mini's Car Club that my Daughter and Son-In-Law belong to
 Watched my daughter race in an SCCA timed course race.
 My son is also now racing in SCCA.
 My back fence has had 30 years of grapevine growing on it.  Our goal for this summer was to cut it down.  We just have this little bit to go.  We have filled 11 bags so far.  The end is in site.
 Back yard display that is on top of where my tulips grow in the spring.
 Planted lots of flowers in the front yard that I water daily.
And spending time with my father, sister, brother and lots of nieces and nephews.  We have a wedding coming up in November the first of my neices getting married.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the little unicorn in your fairys at play so cute.

OhSewCrafty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OhSewCrafty said...

Love the Freedom project, so much detail in each letter, it will look really amazing. Lovely garden pics too.

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. Yard work never ends haha. Glad you are making good progress on your goal though.