Sunday, July 2, 2017

WIPocalypse June


I feel that I got to stitch quite a  bit this month.   I finished Garden of Faith Hope and Love.

I then pulled out Summer Sensation to work on.  Before I could get started I had to rip out a flower that was not in the correct spot by one or two stitches.  It took me a week to get it ripped out.  I think I am stitching on 18 ct and I ended up just cutting the stitches out.  Then I could get back to working on it and re-stitched the flower completely.  I will keep working on this project and maybe I will get it finished before the end of the year.

Whenever I had some time to my self and could stitch in the living room I continued to work on page 11 of Little Fairies at Play.

This month we are to talk about and show where we stitch.  I normally stitch in the living room while watching tv.  This area is big enough for me to work on my projects that are in frames - my two HAEDs. 

But since I have gotten married my husband sits in this chair to watch tv because the couch only has two legs and eats people.  A new couch is in the plan.  So I stitch on my HAEDs here when he is at work.  Then I stitch on my other smaller projects in bed while watching tv at night.






2 comments:

Justine said...

I love that page of Fairies at Play! I would have to move my husband out of my stitching chair though.

The Crafty Princess said...

Congrats on finishing Faith Hope and Love it looks incredible. And Fairies at Play looks amazing too. I agree with Justine, I would kick the man out of my stitching spot too LOL!
xo Alicia