Sunday, March 6, 2016

This week we celebrated my Dad's 82nd birthday. Here  he is with my kids and they are all smiling.
 Last week I worked on Little Fairies at Play.  I moved my scroll rods so I can finish the top of page 8.  This is my focus piece and I work on it every other week.  I am getting it back out tonight after I finish this posting.
And I spent this past week working on Summer Senstation. Starting another flower. I love the colors in this one.

The weather is warming up and my tulips are poking their heads out.  I am looking forward to getting outside more.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful work :)

Katie said...

Great pic of your dad and kids. Good luck with Fairies at Play! Love your flowers WIP. Looking beautiful.

Rachel said...

Beautiful progress. Don't spend too much time outside and neglect your stitching will you?! :)