Sunday, October 14, 2012

TUSAL

 This week I was off on Tuesday.  It was a beautiful day so I went walking along the River Greenway trail system.  This is the first caterpillar I have seen this year.  By his markings we will have a hard winter to begin with, then mild and finishing up with a hard winter.  Hoping the mild portion of the winter occurs in the beginning of January for my daughters wedding.
 More pictures from my walk.  It was in the high 60's and breezy.
 I saw this turtle sunning himself.  Right after I took his picture he plopped back into the river.
 I am a day early for the TUSAL.  Here are my orts.
 Keep pushing them down after each full moon.
More progress on my son's scarf.  I did stitch some on Autumn Angel but not enough to notice any progress.  I am so close to a finish yet can't seem to work on it.    I was bad and ordered another chart from HAED during their Columbus day sale.  It should be here this week and I will post a picture when I get it.  If I lose my stitching mojo how will I ever complete all of the projects I want to stitch?

No comments: