Sunday, May 6, 2012

WIPocalypse

 Since the last WIPocalypse update I started Bee Busy.
 I worked on Butterfly Fairy Day.
 I finished page 1 of Little Fairies at Play!  7,840 stitches complete and only 27 pages left!  Whoo Hoo.  I would like to get another page finished this year and a good start on the 3rd page.
 I also worked on In the Garden.
And yesterday my daughter and her finance graduated from college.  I spent the day with them helping them move into their new apt.  Every week it seems like I am busy doing other things and stitching time is hard to find.  I stayed up last night until 1am to finish my page on Little Fairies at Play.

4 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Lovely WIPocalype posting. Some beautiful stitches there.
Congrats to your daughter and her fiance.

Ziggyeor said...

Pretty stitches and congrats to your daughter and her fiance.

Shelleen said...

Great progresses and congrats to your daughter and her fiance.

Carla said...

Congratulations to your daughter and her fiance.
You've made good progress on your pieces!