Sunday, May 20, 2012

 Here are my orts.  Lots of golds from Autumn Angel and light blues from Butterfly Fairy.

And here is my progress on Butterfly Fairy Day.  Finished another corner and started on the bottom right corner.

My baby birds have all flown away.  I have discovered chipmunks living in my garage.  I need to evict them this week.

I attended the Spring Festival fundraiser for the youth group at my brother's church.  I had lunch and watched a talent show.  All of my nieces and nephews took part (9 of them).  They are not shy.

Today I need to take my son to the art museum as he has a report to do.

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Your butterfly fairy is lovely. I have both of them too. I have so many things I want to start, and not enough time in the day to stitch, lol. (Of course, I AM on the computer a lot, so that's part of the reason. But I need my stitchy friends to keep me motivated!!) Hope you have fun at the museum. And good luck with the chipmunks. They're cute as all get out, but very wily. Hope you get them evicted with no casualties.

Stitching Noni said...

Well done on your Butterfly Fairy! One day I will get back to mine....

Great TUSAL photo :o)

Fireflies & Cats in the Garden