Sunday, November 13, 2011



I put the last stitches into Freight Train by Patricia Gaskins last night.  There was alot of backstitching on this one.  I started it on 8/30/09 and Finished it 11/12/11.  I have another small project already kitted up to take its place in my rotation.

Today I will finally be starting my HAED.  Watch next week for progress pictures.

I spent 4 hours raking leaves out of my front yard.  We had a big wind come thru Wednesday and blew all of the neighbor's leaves into my yard.  Then the wind came back last night and it is still very windy today.  Yup my front yard is full of leaves again.  I have 27 bags of leaves sitting out for pickup.  At least I know I am not raking the same leaves over and over again.

4 comments:

Nancy M said...

Yahoo!!! Great finish and you deserve a new start to take it's place!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Congrats on finally finishing! It must feel great. I like that train.

Shelleen said...

Congrats on the finish.

Alicia said...

Very nice - that is a pretty big piece - I am impressed. Can't wait to see your HAED updates.