Monday, August 2, 2010


Stitched this past week on Freight Train. I am working on the 3rd train car.

Sunday we took a day trip to the Wright Patterson Air Force Museum. They had a Stealth Bomber on display. The museum has changed alot since the last time I was there. I think my son was still in diapers the last time we were there. Stopped for a delicious pizza on the way home at Rosati's. We got the Chicago Style pizza. Brought home half a pizza as one piece was all each of us could eat.

Last Sunday my daughter got engaged. No date set as they want to finish college first. They still have 2 years to go. I feel older and older with each new change to our lives.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

congratulations on your daughters engagement !

that stelth bomber looks auwsom, almost like an ufo !

and your train is coming along really nice, I think you´re more than halfway done now ?

Nancy M said...

Your train project is chugging along....sorry, couldn't resist!! That Stealth looks like something out of a movie. Congrats to your daughter and for waiting for school to be done!

Debra said...

your stitching is looking good and the Museum looks like it was a lot of fun.