Sunday, August 8, 2010


Here is my progress on Garden Seed Packets. I almost have the first one done. Just a little backstitching to go. I also picked up from my lns Summer Garden framed. They always do a wonderful job at reasonable prices. I am trying to get at least one piece framed each year.

Registered my son for high school on Friday. He will get picked up by the bus at 6:45 am. This means I will have to get up even earlier to pry him out of bed. Maybe with my extra time in the morning I will stitch. I will also have to go to bed earlier to keep this schedule.

2 comments:

Nancy M said...

Nice framing! And nice progress too. I always hated when school started and I had to wake up early. Another part of empty nest that I love!!!

Dineke said...

That framing looks very nice. So does the seed package. Good luck on wacking up early.