Sunday, May 28, 2023

May WIPocalypse

 Here is this month's question:

Question of the Month: What project brings you the most joy and why?

Of the projects I am currently stitching I would say I enjoy the Princess and the Dragon the most.  I have a collection of  Teresa Wentzler patterns and this one does not have any over one stitching.  I am an aida stitcher so over one is just not doable.  I love the colors Teresa Wentzler uses and I enjoy the blends.

Stitching was limited again this month.  I am still struggling with Sciatica.  I normally  stitch in bed at night while watching tv.  I cannot sit like that in bed any more.  And I can only stitch for about an hour and half at a time.  So I have been working on my smaller projects.  This will be the start of week nine for Sciatica.  If this continues on into July I will take my large projects off my scroll rods and stitch them either using a hoop or in hand.  Here is what I worked on this month:

Abominable Bundle I worked on this one for 2 days

Bee Gnome by Mill Hill  I finished this one on 5/4/23.  Just needs made into an ornament

Bigfoot Bundle this one got one day of work

Dandelion Fairy Kingdom I only stitched on this one for one day.  I have fallen behind on my schedule for this one.  I guess I will have to take it off the scroll rods if I want to continue working on it.

I took What a Hoot with us camping.  I managed 3 days on this one.

And the last project I worked on was Possum Song.  I made some good progress on this one.

I stitched for 17days in May.  

June will be another busy month.  We are finishing up our kitchen remodel and I retire the end of the month.








1 comment:

Katie said...

Hope your pain eases soon. Beautiful progress anyway though. Wow Congrats on your soon retirement. Lots more stitching time hopefully.