Monday, November 29, 2021

November WIPocalypse

 The question of the month is: What new discoveries did you have in the stitching world this year?

I know this is not "new" but I did buy and download my first PDF chart.  I am normally a hard copy chart person.

I did have a finish this month.  Let's Mingle and Jingle.  I left off the background motifs.


 This is stitched on 18ct white opalescent  fabric.  The sparkle is not showing up in the picture but it does look like the snow in a snow globe.  I started this 12/23/20 and finished it 11/3/21.

This month I also stitched on:

Crane Paradise by Pinn


 

Dandelion Fairy Kingdom by HAED.  I continue to work on page 9. I would like to finish this page before year end.  

I finished my second Owl.  Started 8/21/21 and finished 11/13/21.

And started Owl #3.  I need to make all three of these into hangings to give to my brother and his wife for Christmas.  The 2 finished owls both have added the name and birth dates of their grandchildren.  And I have found out another grandchild will be added in April 2022 so I will get that Owl stitched up and ready for personalization.

These Owls are from Cross Stitch and Needlework September 2014.

I had a new start Possum Song by Mama Witch Cross Stitch.  This is the PDF that I bought.  Stitching this on 14 ct black Aida.  I love the colors.  It is a round design and I did not start it on the correct place on the fabric.  So I need to rip out all of these stitches (696) and start over.  I hope to get it ripped out and started correctly in December.



I worked some more on To Everything There is a Season from Cross Country Stitching June 2011.

 


 And I worked on Hodge Podge Soup from Cross Country Stitching October 2013.  


 







 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow you worked on a lot of great stuff. Everything looks fantastic.

mamta pandy said...

If I can write like you, I will be very happy, but where is my luck, in fact people like you are an example to the world. You have written this comment very beautifully, I am very glad that I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Real Girl Number Gurugram
Real Photos Girl Gurugram
Gurugram Girl Number
Hyderabad Party Girl
College Girl Gurugram
newly married Girls Bhiwadi
VIP girl mahipalpur
college girl aerocity
Cheap price girls gurgaon
low price girls sector 29