Monday, November 30, 2020

November WIPocalypse

 I had another good stitching month.  With the end of yardwork comes more stitching time on the weekends.


This month I worked on:


Cowslip.  I just have a little bit of border under the Cow and this one will be finished.  No backstitching on this one.  Maybe a December finish.


Crane Paradise. I finished up the Sun and began stitching on the branches adding the pine needles.  Hope to finish up these 2 pages on my next rotation.


Dandelion Fairy Kingdom.  I finished up page 5 which was a partial page.  I was done early in November so I put it away so I could concentrate on making alot of progress on Faces of Faery 90.


Faces of Faery 90 has become my weekend project for November and December.  I finished up page 4 and made a good start on page 5.  I hope to finish this one in 2021.

Harvest Blessings.  I stitched the white pumpkin and almost finished up the green pumpkin.  I have an owl to do and this one will be done.

Question of the Month: What new discoveries did you have in the stitching world this year?

No new discoveries for me.  I am trying to fully finish some of my stitching.  It is not as easy as the tutorials make it look.  

I did have to go to my local LNS for more floss.  And of course a few patterns jumped into my hands.


 





1 comment:

Katie said...

Great work on everything. I just might need a trip to Stitch N Frame. Haven't been there in forever.