Sunday, May 31, 2020

WIPocalypse May

I participated in Stitch Maynia this year.  I decided I wanted to finish Little Fairies at Play.  I had 2 partial pages left.  So I only worked on Little Fairies at Play until I finished it.  Here is my finished Little Fairies at Play.  Started 11/13/11 and finished on 5/21/20.  Stitched on 14 count white aida full cross stitch 2 threads over one.  8 years, 6 months and 8 days.  I have already taken it to my LNS for framing.

Since I posted in April I still had a few more days left in April and I continued to stitch on Freedom by Joan Elliott.  Here is where I ended in April

After Finishing up Little Fairies at Play I went back to stitching on Dandelion Fairy Kingdom and here is where I finished yesterday:

Working on page 3.  I put this one on my scroll rods after taking off Little Fairies at Play.

I did start a new project on 5/24/20.  Crane Paradise by Pinn.  I have had this one in my stash for a while.  I am stitching it on 14 ct Platinum.  I stitched on it for one day and here is where I got to:

And this is what it will look like when it is finished:

I think I am going to leave off the Chinese Characters.

These are my orts as of 5/30/20

June is my birthday month and I have several more projects kitted up.  I might start a few more.





4 comments:

Renee said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous finish. Congratulations! I love your current projects, too. Beautiful work.

jocondine said...

Well done with your finish. Bravo ! Nice to follow your progress on freedom. xxx

OhSewCrafty said...

Congrats on your beautiful finish, that's impressive perseverance! Love your new start too, and the Joan Elliott one looks great.

Lily Allen said...

nice finish.best of luck
clipping path