Sunday, August 26, 2018

August WIPocalypse

This was the month for me to work on Butterfly Fairy Night.  I should have had a lot more progress but I just don't like stitching on evenweave.  But some progress is better than no progress.

And I worked on Little Fairies at Play on the weekends.  My goal is to finish page 13 by the end of September so I added Friday to my weekend of stitching.  Each month I am to stitch 1,200 stitches and I have met that goal but will continue stitching on this project this week until August ends.  Then for September I will work just on Little Fairies at Play with the goal of finishing page 13.  I do have 2 weekends of camping in September so we will see how it goes.

And here are my orts


This month's question is what do you find more satisfying the process of stitching or finishing a piece.  I think I enjoy the process.  Even though it may take me years to finish a piece, I enjoy working on them and thinking ahead to the next new starts

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I always love seeing your updates, your projects are wonderful and i'm awed at your abilities.

Katie said...

Love your beautiful WIPs. Thanks for sharing. I enjoy the process too.

OhSewCrafty said...

Butterfly fairy moon looks amazing, the transparent effect of the moon is really cool.

The Crafty Princess said...

I love your Butterfly Fairy night. Why don't you like evenweave? Good luck with finishing page 13 in September. You can do it.
xo Alicia