Monday, November 27, 2017

WIPocalypse November

I think I managed a good amount of progress this month.  It helps having the yardwork slow down.  Here are the 2 projects I worked on:


 Little Fairies at Play.  Getting ready to work on the bottom of page 11.
Summer Sensation.  I think I am 2/3 done.  Will push to see if I can finish this one before the end of the year.


This month's question is what finishing technique would you like to learn or haven't done.  So far I have only framed completed pieces.  I did make a few christmas ornaments too.  I would like to learn to do a bell pull as I have a piece finished that would look good with that finishing.

5 comments:

Renee said...

Beautiful progress!

Unknown said...

Great progress

Katie said...

Beautiful progress!

OhSewCrafty said...

Lovely projects. The flowers are so bright and cheerful. We are still in the leaf cleanup phase...

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

You are making beautiful progress on both of your WIP's...good for you....keep it up...they are so lovely.