Monday, March 16, 2015

I have been working on Butterfly Fairy Night during my last rotation.  Some of the colors are so light that I have trouble seeing them.

This week I will be back to working on Little Fairies at Play.  Since it is so large I am going to work on it every other week and hope to make some good progress on it.

Our snow has melted and the temperatures are warming up.  My tulips are starting to come up.  I planted almost 30 bulbs in the fall in my back yard and in some large pots.  I am just starting to see them poke their heads out.  I guess the squirrels did not get them all.

With the warm weather returning I am back to walking.  I hope to walk off some of the weight I put on over the winter.  My sister and I hit the trails in May for a trip and I need to keep up with her.  She has been doing tri-athilons and I will have a hard time keeping up with her.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful progress! It feels wonderful outside today.

Sue said...

Looking good!

Tracy J said...

Beautiful! I love watching pieces like this emerge.

Tracy J said...

Beautiful! I love watching pieces like this emerge.