Sunday, September 1, 2013

I worked on Cat Cushion this past week.  I think I have made good progress.  I missed stitching on Wednesday night as I got a call my father's burglar alarm was going off and he couldn't figure out how to turn it off.  The police were on their way.  So I spent some time over there straightening that out.

I did not get any walking in this past week as it was too hot after work.  Hope to get back to walking as it is supposed to cool down this week.

This is my oldest UFO.  Gathering Pinecones.  I last worked on it October 2009.  Each of the pinecones hanging from the branches are done in a different stitch.  I am having trouble getting them to look right.  It also doesn't help that it is being stitched on linen.  I love this pattern but mine does not even look close to the model.  So I put it away in frustration.  Maybe I will pull it out again and see if I can do a few more pinecones.  It is really close to being finished.

2 comments:

SnowySticher said...

Beautiful wips love the colors on the pinecones

SueH said...

28I’m really going to have to pull this cat chart out and have a go because yours is beautifully. Loving the colours in the pine cone piece too.

Happy Stitching!
Sue
x