Here are my orts. All of the lovely greens and purples on top are from ripping out the counting mistake on Amish Star.
My jar is getting fuller. I keep tamping them down after each month's report. I got absolutely no stitching done this past week. I started out cleaning, taking down the border paper and then repainting my son's room. Here it is all finished. The color he picked is called pumpkin and looks a little darker than this in person.
My daughter and her boyfriend moved back home on Monday. So alot of the progress I made in emptying out the garage and house has been lost to their boxes of stuff. The boyfriend's futon is in Andy's room. The boyfriend is not sleeping here, just hanging out and eating with us. They are getting married in January so I will need to get another futon or bed for Andy when they move into their own place. They both start jobs on Monday. My daughter is working with me for a two month assignment.
I hope to stitch on Little Fairies at Play this week. I need to make some progress on this one.