Sunday, October 2, 2011

 Not much stitching was done this past week.  Still in a slump. But I have been busy.
 I finally called to get my dryer vent cleaned.  I have not had a working dryer in 6 years.  That meant I had to clean out my laundry room.  I threw a bunch of stuff away.
Organized the rest.  Scrubbed the floors and walls.  Saturday I did laundry in my new/clean room for the first time - start to finish.  I usually just washed my clothes at home, hung them out to dry in the summer and then hit the laundramat in the evening to dry what was left.  Since I am on a cleaning roll, I have also begun to clean my kitchen.  I filled my garbage can again yesterday so no more throwing out until after Wednesday - garbage day.

It is supposed to be nice out today so I will be mowing the lawn and working outside.  I am just too restless to sit and stitch.

1 comment:

mdgtjulie said...

Oh, dear, I'm sorry you're in a slump. I hope your mojo comes back soon. Love the piece you're stitching. It's gonna be beautiful when finished!!