Sunday, July 31, 2011

 I finished all of the cross stitching on Freight Train.
 A close up of the caboose, the last car I finished.
I still have alot of backstitching to do before I can call this one done. I did manage to get a good start on the back stitching on the engine. I hope to have this one done before the end of the year.  I need to start looking thru my stash to find a project to replace it.

I also went to my lns yesterday to get the fabric I need for a new start.  I am anticipating  finishing  my Garden Seed Packets next week.  I am going to try and make my own scroll rods as I need larger ones.  I am looking to get 36 inch rods.  Off to Lowes to look.  I feel that I stitch faster on scroll rods.

3 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

Grats on your progress! I hope you get it done soon so you can replace it with something you really like!!

Nancy M said...

OMG, you left ALL the backstitching for last? I couldn't do that, or I know it wouldn't get done! I make all my own scrolls too, it's very easy once you know the things to buy.

Louanne said...

OMG! How big is that Freight Train???