Monday, December 13, 2010



Saturday evening I finished up Happy Girl. I really enjoyed stitching this one with all of the bright colors. I did use Florescent Light Effects floss which took a while getting used to. I also had to use 3 strands of DMC. I did make some changes and left off the wings and the outline hearts. This is my 3rd and last finish for 2010.

We will be putting up the Christmas tree next weekend. While my stitching chair is gone, I will be kitting up projects to fill this spot in my rotation. I think I will pick some small and medium ones.

I took a picture of my Ort container. I will be emptying it out and starting over.

Winter is here. Tempatures this week will be cold. High in the 20's with lows single digits. This starts my guilt free stitching. Too cold to be outside so what else can I do but stitch. :)

2 comments:

Nancy M said...

She is so cute, what are you going to do with her?

Cathy said...

For now she will just go in my box of finishes. It is getting kinda crowded in that box. I have a very small house so to get the Christmas tree up, I have to remove my stitching chair. Used to be gone from Thanksgiving to New Years but we just do 2 weeks now that the kids are older.