Sunday, November 7, 2010

Here is Happy Girl. I got to stitch on her for a week and a half. I am very close to a finish. Just a little more of the border and then the backstitching. I should have this one finished during my next rotation.

Friday my sister and I went to Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's. We couldn't believe how crowded the stores were. Hobby Lobby did have all of their Christmas stuff 40-50% off. I picked up a reindeer ornament kit to make with all of the nieces and nephews on Thanksgiving. I also got two different kinds of braid to use for ornaments, some tiny red bells and a piece of cross stitch fabric. At JoAnn's I got some more DMC I needed for my next upcoming start. A very enjoyable time spent with my sister. We need to find something to do for our next days off together.

1 comment:

Nancy M said...

This is so cute, I can't believe you can put it down when you are so close to being done. I guess that's why I can't do a rotation!