Sunday, April 4, 2010


This was my week to stitch on Freight Train. I made a little progress which is better than none.

I have always wanted to stitch a Chatelaine. I have been watching everyone's progress on her different designs trying to decide which one I wanted to do. I finally decided on Knotgarden. I received it in the mail on Friday. I also ordered the bead pack. I can find the material and threads at my lns. I will want to stitch this on scroll rods. I need to see if mine are big enough or I will need to find a larger size. So this project will not be started any time soon. But as long as I collect all the materials, I can stitch it whenever I want.

Saturday we drove down to Ball State to take my daughter out for her birthday which was Wednesday. She is 20 now. We ate at Noodle & Co. and it was really good. Hopefully it will still be there the next time we go down as everyone enjoyed eating there.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Good luck with Knotgarden -I have mine about 2/3 done, and I love it!

Debra said...

some progress is better than none. LOL! Love the new pattern.

Nancy M said...

Your train is looking nice and congrats on getting your first Chatelaine, that one is a pretty one!