Sunday, November 29, 2009



Ok this is my last new start. It is from Cross-Stitch & Needlework July 2008. The pattern did not have a title but I am calling it happy girl. Here is a picture of what it will look like completed and my progress after one week. It is by Joan Elliott. The bright colors attacted me. I am stitching it on 14ct grasshopper green aida. It has light effects floss which is different to work with. They are slippery and knot easily. I started this on 11/22/09.
My daughter was home for Thanksgiving. We spent a quiet Friday watching movies and stitching (I was stitching she was text messaging.) She is back to school now.
This week I will be working on my train picture.

2 comments:

Nancy M said...

Looks like a happy stitch, it has some great colors in it!

Laural said...

That looks so fun! I love that fabric color too.