Tuesday, October 1, 2024

September WIPocalypse

 Question of the Month:  How did you learn to stitch?

My Great Aunt gave me stamped pillow cases and dresser scarves for my 8th birthday.  My Mom showed me what to do and away I went.  I moved onto crewel work after that and finally started counted cross stitch in the 80's.

This month I participated in ABCingo with the Magazine Monthly Cross Stitch Group.  I tried to put projects I wanted to make alot of progress on more than once Crane Paradise was on five times.  

Crane Paradise before I started ABCingo


 

Crane Paradise after 5 days and 1,681 stitches added.

Autumn Sampler worked on for one day.

Dandelion Fairy Kingdom nearing completing page 24

Funky Cat 273 stitches added

Gnomes 148 stitches added

Hedge Hog I worked on this one twice.  

Butterfly Fairy Night.  Worked on twice.

Princess & the Dragon was worked on twice.

QS Magic Island I continue to work on page 2

Jolly Snowman by Joan Elliott was worked on twice

HC Anderson SAL by Cloudsfactory.  Finished the September part.

Unplug &Go Outside added 276 more stitches.

We went camping twice in September.  I took my HC Anderson SAL to work on.













No comments: