Friday, March 31, 2023

WIPocalypse March

 I stitched on two projects this month.  I was actually able to start stitching on 3/19/23.  My wrist is healed.  I still do not have full use of my fingers and my wrist cannot bend all the different directions.  But I can stitch!  Slowly and not for long. I continue to go to physical therapy and let them work their torture on my hand. But therapy is helping.  I can type with both hands again.  So I will continue to go.  They want me to be able to make a fist and I am getting closer.

Here is my progress for the month:


Crane Paradise.  I stitched on this one quite a bit.  It is on scroll rods and I can rest my right hand on top.


Freedom I finished back stitching the D and I am about halfway done back stitching the O.  One more letter to go.  I will keep this one out and keep plugging away on it.


This month's question: Tell us about your favorite places to buy stitching supplies.

I like to shop at my local needlework shop Stitch N Frame.  I have been going there for more than 30 years. I occasionally buy something on line if I cant find the pattern at Stitch N Frame.  I usually use 123 Stitch for my on line purchases.

 

Hope to be back next month with more projects to show.

 


2 comments:

Sandy said...

so glad you are on the mends and making progress. Your work is wonderful and I love seeing your updates!!

Katie said...

Glad to hear you are doing better.

Stitch N Frame is a great store.