Saturday, August 1, 2020

July WIPocalypse

Somewhere at the end of the Month I lost my stitchy bug.  I was doing pretty good until then.  Here are the projects I worked n in July

Crane Paradise came out at the end of the month for a few days.  Still working on the sun.

Dandelion Fairy Kingdom I worked on each weekend.  I was so close to finishing up page 3.  Just a little in the bottom right hand corner.  But I lost my stitching mojo. 

 Faces of Faery 90 I worked on the first 2 weeks of July.  I moved my scroll rods.  This is page 3.  I had thought I could finish this one in 2020 but I am moving too slow. 

I worked a few days on Toadally Romantic.  I could finish this one up if I stitch on it exclusively for a few days. 

 Then I had a new start.  I coffee/tea dyed a piece of 14 count cream fabric.    Working on the border (and there is alot of border).  This will be Cowslip in the photo below.  Everything was in my stash.
I need to work on finishing something as my WIP list is growing longer.

This month's question is what new designers have I discovered.  Carolyn Manning was a new to me designer.  I picked up one of her charts. 



1 comment:

Lily Allen said...

great the projects.great job.nice photos
clipping path